COLLEGE PREPARATION AND PLACEMENT AT GRA
We take pride in helping our students realize their full potential. Grand River Academy’s academic philosophy aims to help each young man learn how to learn. This, and the process of learning, is reflected in each class. Study skills, time management techniques, note-taking strategies, and test preparation methods are taught and reinforced in all aspects of our boarding school environment.
For us, college prep and placement is not just about getting our boys into a college or university; it is about developing the attributes needed to be successful, ethical, and capable citizens.
- Small classes of approximately six students
- Group and individual help sessions, both during the school day and evenings
- Special afternoon study halls to provide extra structured time for homework assistance and completion
- Nightly, Faculty supervised, study periods
- Saturday study sessions designed to supplement classroom work in order to enhance understanding when grades are deficient
- English as a Second Language classes for international students
- Faculty and Residential staff available for academic support in evenings and on weekends
For more information on our specific courses and graduation requirements and to receive a personalized plan for your son, please fill out the form below: