Summer school tends to foster misconceived notions about what it is, who it’s for, and why it’s beneficial. So what is summer school really like?
While all summer programs are unique and created with different objectives and goals in mind, Grand River’s summer academy is unlike the rest. Built from our belief that summers should be transformational, GRA offers a five-week summer program that’s focused on helping young men rediscover success.
Whether your son:
- Is looking for academic challenges beyond his standard curriculum
- Needs individualized academic support to get back on track
- Wants to learn or perfect his English speaking and writing skills
- Would like to prepare for boarding school or college life
He will benefit from a summer spent at GRA.
More than a summer school, we take the time to get to know each student on a personal level and discover what he needs to thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
Engaged in a supportive, close-knit community, your son will:
- Take this summer journey with like-minded young men
- Be empowered to build life-long relationships
- Prepare for this next steps in life with the guidance of impactful mentors
A summer he’s bound to remember for a lifetime, begin your son’s transformation this summer at GRA’s summer academy.
Want to experience GRA in-person? We’d love to show you around campus, give you a tour of our facilities, and answer all of your questions. Contact us today.