Boarding school is a big decision and a major life change for not only your son, but also for your family. Where is your family in the decision-making process?
- Have you only just begun to consider a boarding school for your son?
- Have you researched several boarding schools that may be a good fit for your son?
- Have you traveled to your top choice schools, toured the campuses, and met faculty and staff?
- Have you enrolled your son at a boarding school?
Regardless of where your thoughts and decisions stand at this point, we understand it’s essential you amass all of the information and make a determination that will benefit your son and your family.
Our Parent’s Survival Guide to Boarding School puts the spotlight on your biggest concerns, questions, and anticipations, and presents six tips to support this life transition. This guide highlights:
- What you should look for and consider when deciding on a boarding school
- The importance of a boarding school community
- The urgency to find a school that fits your son’s specific academic and social needs
- The advantage and diversity of boarding school athletics and activities
- The independence boarding schools foster How your son will grow as an independent, resourceful individual
We’re here to help make the transition into boarding school life an enjoyable experience for both student and parent. Discover our Parent’s Survival Guide to Boarding School.