Is your son dealing with dyslexia? Does his difficulty in reading leave him feeling defeated in and out of the classroom? Are you unsure how you can help?
Learning with dyslexia is frustrating. But, as a parent, watching your son struggle with dyslexia is heartbreaking.
We want you to know that your son doesn’t have to struggle alone and can succeed. At GRA, we believe that every young man has a unique learning style that needs to be fostered. With the right support and environment, your son can take control of his education and realize his potential.
Take a look at our guide to dealing with dyslexia and discover how you can:
- Discuss dyslexia with your son
- Educate yourself with resources and tips from dyslexia experts
- Work with your son’s teachers to create a personalized plan that meets your son’s needs
- Begin your search for a reading specialist or tutor
- Encourage reading practice at home
It’s time your son reclaimed control of his education and found personal and academic success.